The CLARITY project is now nearing its halfway point and we wanted to share with you some of our work in 2016 and what is upcoming in the next year.
Our work in 2017 will feature:
- A Catalogue of open eGoverment applications across Europe
- The CLARITY marketplace for open eGoverment services, where developers can upload, review and download best practice applications
- Working with stakeholders to develop a blueprint for the next steps to encourage the provision and responsible take-up of eGovernment applications to enhance accountability, transparency and trust in public sector services
On our website, you will find a wealth of information about the work that the CLARITY consortium has conducted in the last year:
- We have conducted a stakeholder analysis within the open eGovernment ecosystem.
- We have analysed the key drivers in the up-take of open eGoverment services in Europe
- We have conducted a needs assessment of societal, public sector and industry and market needs when it comes to the up-take of open eGovernment services.
- We held a Development Sprint Event in Amsterdam in December 2016, where four teams developed blueprints for 4 new open eGoverment services.
- We have held two foresight focus groups with stakeholders in Sweden and Spain, and will host a third group in The Netherlands in March. Results will be in a forthcoming briefing paper on “Considerations for the take-up of open eGovernment services in Europe” – due in March 2017
- We have posted a number of blogs on our website that feature a wide range of topics and news from CLARITY events.
We invite you to link with us on social media for updates, discussion and events – LinkedIn profile and network group, and Twitter